Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hanging Softly, Beautiful Art, Birthday

So this last week i got a comment on my blog something about how i shouldnt hurt peoples feelings or i should care about it...LISTEN...I am old and I dont care. I dont have time to get offended by people any more. I dont have the where with all to deal with the frustrations of life, let alone if people are offended by me. I am who I am it has taken me a long time to learn to like my self. I have learned a certain amount of tact in the last 10 years or so, so if you havent seen me in that amount of time you may be remiss in assuming that I intentionally hurt peoples feelings. I do NOT in any way intentionally hurt peoples feelings. I just dont have a lot of time to sugar coat things. I never have and I sort of like that about myself.

In the mean time here are some awesome pictures of my life:



These were taken last sunday. Shane kneels down to have his morning prayer before we go to church and usually Jake is on the bed watching and waiting...what for do you ask? For the keys to the van so he can start it. I can hope that something is sinking into that boys head. I find it funny that he is so interested in waiting for those keys...

The two previous pictures are the light fixtures in the Relief Society room at church. I found them really beautiful last Sunday. They were so serene and lovely just hanging softly from the ceiling. I wished that I could have something like that in my house someday. I just wanted to lay under them and enjoy them. So Brenda took a couple of photos of them...just look at how lovely they are....



I caught this little miss drawing... just doodling...a lovely picture. She hadnt finished it but when it was done i had her take a photo of it. I have no words for it. I am astounded at her talent. I want to frame it but I am afraid I cannot steal it from her yet. Ms. Laura cannot write her feelings or say her feelings very well but she sure can express herself otherwise.

The finished product......
look at that color in the butterfly
And another.....

talent i surely do not have

Also she has the most beautiful hair in the world...THE MOST BEAUTIFUL!! I cant stand it, I consider myself the maker of that hair.



We then celebrated Shanes birthday...He is older than me by 20 days, the kids surprised him with his favorite Oreos and Milk...life was good for him and Jake as they shared the whole package together on a night when nobody was home. 

All that being said my birthday is coming and I am not sure I want it too. The last few years have been some of the best ones. I have had wonderful surprises from friends. This year we shall see what happens. I am in a new place a bit unsure of our standing here and how long we will be here. I dont really know anyone yet in our ward. Maybe this time i will lay low and chill....just chill 


1 comment:

Harlin Family said...

I love that picture of Shane and Jacob. He is such a good example to his boys. Thanks for another post where I can peek into you life. Keep em' coming.:)