Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Sadness

I have been contemplating how to write this post and if I really want to but its on my mind, so here goes. Sorry for all those who may not like it but here goes....

The announcement I was going to make is not quite what I thought it was going to be, get ready for the story. Shane and I started looking for houses in January after we found mold in the house that we were renting. The house was full of mold. Not a good thing considering John had been sick constantly since being in that house. We were finally at a point where he needed to be sleeping somewhere else. We fashioned a warm tent in the garage where there was no mold. John ended up with bronchitis, strep and 2 types of bacteria growing in his lungs by the time we got out of that house.

We found a wonderful house in Emmett with 20 acres. It was so lovely and quaint. All of the things we wanted to have including irrigation. We handed in all of the paperwork before time and had everything done...the last minute I mean 8 or so at night on Thursday we were moving on Friday the underwriters said no. So we were homeless, as we had to move out. What do we do? Where do we go? The frustration of not having a place to go and fear was almost overwhelming.

Someone came to mind. A friend had reached out to me earlier this year and she had a few rooms for rent. For some reason she came to mind, I knew she hadnt rented to rooms so i gave her a call. I cried for a bit probably too much, yes it was the ugly cry with the headache and all...but she said come over and move in. Her upstairs has 4 rooms and 2 bathrooms and a small living area. We share a kitchen and laundry, all things we have to work out.

Life has been put in a whirlwind and working out everything is hard. We are together and we love each other. Long story short dont put all your eggs in one basket. Now we are back in East Boise trying to figure out what we are going to do. But for now we are together...just together.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My heart goes out to your whole family. Everyone says there's a reason for everything its a part of God's plan and all that s..t. No. It sucks it's not fair and I will help in any way that I can. Bullcrap on anyone who says relax and accept it. I'm angry FOR you.

Melissa said...

I like this Sarah miller chick ^^^^^
Good luck moira I'm glad you're together and hope things can get sorted soon.

Harlin Family said...

Like your friend says, "It sucks!" I hope there are good things down the road and soon. Even though your not back in SE Boise under the best of circumstances I love seeing your face around again. We really just love you guys. :)
One foot in front of the other, even if your swearing the whole way. ;) Hang in there. Give a holla if you need. We're right around the corner.