Sunday, April 12, 2015

Ms. Marley's Journey

I got a wonderful surprise in the mail a few weeks ago. Times have been so hard and trying to find ways to get happy and be happy have been hard. My sister has 3 beautiful awesome children. Abraham, Marley and Bridget. Miss Rosie her last child is not with us but still in our thoughts.

Ms. Marley sent us her Flat Traveler Marley. I was so excited to get her. Finally, I had the chance to take her out and get some good photos. Shane had just as much fun as I did taking the photos. So here we go.

Boise has a Train Depot in town looking one way you see this


Looking the other way you can see almost all of Boise can you find her in the bush.


Then we found a wonderful train, she is in the tree watching for the train to come.



Then we took her to the Oregon Trail. She seemed really excited to see where the Wagon Trains went through on the journey west. So excited she went out on the trail....she is in the bush




Then we took Ms. Marley to the other side of the Valley to see this beautiful dam. I love this bridge. It was a nice journey for our day. I am hoping Ms. Marley learned a bit about our city and stuff surrounding it. 





Its nice to have Ms. Marley with us for a while. Now to get these photos printed and sent out to her for her project!!! 



No comments: