Sunday, April 15, 2018

Life Photo Catch Up

This is a catch up...because mostly I am a slacker...or i am super busy. So a bunch of photos with descriptions.....here goes.
My kids surprised me at work and told me they are taking me to a concert Def Leppard/Journey. 2 bands i have always wanted to see. They came to my work and brought me a flower. My kids are great i love them. 

I joined a gym...i hate. every. minute. but i go. I am getting stronger and figuring it out, but taking it slow so i can get my weight off and have stronger muscles. Working on the food part of it now, cannot wait for the garden to get into gear. 

The Stake President challenged us to read the Book of Mormon in 60 days. One of our Stake Presidents words he uses a lot is Strive. So we strive daily to read 4 chapters...some days more are read some days less but lots of discussion has come from this challenge. It has been a striving project which will probably not be done in 60 days but we will have learned from it. 


My mother in law before she passed wanted to have a birthday party. She ended up being too sick to attend so we had to show up and talk to any one who came and did not get the change of plans. So i decided to take some photos of my children and Axel Hugh. They are so awesome. Of course i have some that i cannot post cause my sons make gestures which are inappropriate...this is why i cannot have nice things.


Axel Hugh had his first Easter, his Uncle Steve Rigby brought an Easter Basket for him with lollies in it. So me being grandmama...gave him one...delicious. Steve was very happy to see this.


Axel loves his grandpappy. They have such a good time together. 

Makes my heart warm and happy. 
Shanes work partner was so kind to send us a fruit basket. It was delicious. Jake was so happy to see all of that fruit. The basket was gone within a day or so...Debbie was so kind. She is like a 2nd mom to our boys...along with a bunch of other women

At a yard sale earlier this year i got a stack of classic books. I have found this one out several mornings, not sure who is reading it, but there it is. Jake is reading Jekyll and Hyde as well. I am glad. 

Axel was the hit of the funeral cause well...Axel Hugh...he tried to eat this carnation from Great Grandma Henries casket....morbid but baby like

My sweet sister in law Trina was so amazing taking care of my mother in law until the end of her life for the past 2 years. Trina is one amazing woman. I am honored to be counted as her sister. She is a great sister to me. I am blessed to know her. Her son Jared is on his mission and she had a "Jared" doll with her at the funeral, Axel was thrilled to have the chance to chew on Jared. Great Auntie Trina had lots of time with Axel...as well as Great Uncle Greg and cousin Tianna. They are amazing. 

Shopko sent these flowers to AJs funeral. They were so beautiful. The smell was glorious. I love the smell of fresh flowers. It was a pleasure to have them. Shane works for and with wonderful people.

Last but not least the best video in the world. Axel Hugh having eggs with Grandpappy. It was a great day this day. He made the eggs waited for Axel to show up then sat him on the counter and ate away.
This boy is the highlight of life...so much fun.

that is catch up right now...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Looks like things are going well Moira. Thanks for blogging.