Monday, June 9, 2014

Amazing sisters and frightening lady parts

My sister came this last weekend. It was nice to have her here. Although 3 days is enough (she will agree to this!) I think in our family we have a standing rule 3 days and you get lost. Dont get me wrong we love each other fiercely but more than 3 days...well time to go somewhere else.

I was thinking how life is so different for all of us. I was chatting with a friend the other day and the comment was made that we all have trials but some of us have worse ones than others. I had to ponder on this for a bit. I think we all have trials, tribulations, crap whatever you want to call it; for each of us it is different. I certainly do not want the struggles of anyone else. I figure mine are made for me, how ever they come. I have enough stamina to take care of them, and they make me better.

For instance one of my sisters has a surprise baby coming ( I am super excited about it) but for her it is a struggle. She has plenty to do in her life with 3 other (amazing) kiddos, but I know its a tough one for her. I remember when I got pregnant with Jakob I thought I would die. I cried for 4 months and didnt tell anyone, it was one of the most difficult times of my life. Yet everyday I would be amazed at that baby growing, although I was slowly dying (literally). So every day I send good warm thoughts to my sister and her growing baby. I know she is much healthier than I was, but pregnancy is difficult for her. She amazes me. She is so smart and talented. I have often wanted to be more like her, alas this is something I will never accomplish, she is far too cool.

So on a another note, totally off topic from my amazing sisters. Why do girls think that wearing spandex leggings are ok? I mean seriously if you are working out I dont want to see your lady parts through your workout clothes. This particular girl is amazingly strong but I am so distracted by her fanny and lady cave show that I often have to stop and laugh. This does not help in my (hideous) workout, I have to keep up. Keeping up is hard in Boot Camp. 60 mins of death....sorrow....frustration, but I keep going. Someday I will be able to keep up and maybe get into shape.

If you are out there working out, take a minute to bend over in the mirror and make sure that nobody can see your lady cave or bum hole when you bend over, just and FYI for all of us behind you.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

True story man.
No one wants to see that hahahaha