Sunday, June 8, 2014

Grown up Girl

My girl graduated this week. She is so awesome! I knew she was smart but she graduated with a 3.7 gpa for all of her semesters through school. She is amazing!
She has achieved a lot in her few years. Brenda works and is now a manager at her work. Sure its fast food but its a start to a great beginning base of working steady. She pays her way and is super responsible. I didnt cry until she walked across the stage and then i teared up. 
Here she is with her super proud dad, me and her aunt Sarah. Life has just begun for her and I am excited to see where it goes.

For her graduation we got her a ring with her birthstone and ours on each side. I wanted her to be able to know we love her everyday. It was something I wanted to have made for her about a year ago. Shane and I went to the jeweler to find the right ring and got it made. It was a surprise we gave it to her after her birthday and before her graduation. She loves it. 

At this point you would think that I would have some baby pictures of her but that means I have to go through all of the pictures I have and I am not going to do that. So for now this is what you get my pretty girl and her boy
Maybe when he gets back from his mission this boy will be her man, dare I say husband? ugh Is it possible she may be ready for that in a couple of years?
ugh cute/gross?!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a great thing. Love this post and love this girl.