Friday, October 3, 2014

Birthday, Sick, Crazies

it seems i never have time to do what i want and i get behind...so my birthday came and went i got some new sheets! that is exciting. its nice to have a bed with nice sheets that fit and are pretty. They arent the ones i really wanted but they will do for now. (Sorry no picture)

On my birthday this is what i did (hold up for photos)

John came down with a severe respiratory infection and Makayla, per the usual, had hurting ears headache that wouldnt go away and whatever else is always wrong with her. By this point she was not a happy camper and probably could have killed me for taking her picture but hey it was my birthday!

Finally when we got home we settled into whatever place we could find and i promptly fell asleep in my chair. I had been working 40 hours at AmeriBen then working about 10+ more at BBB on the weekends so i have been pretty beat. Unfortunately for me i left my phone unaccompanied and this is what occured
















It would seem the culprit is Brenda...How are we ever going to marry her off? Apparently some boy likes her so maybe when he gets back from his mission he may still like her?? One can only hope. He seems to be a nice boy (plus side? Dad likes him so that is a good thing right??)

At work they decorated my desk. Apparently they do this for everyone. Seems a bit weird to me as I could really care less but it was nice of them. Dont look at my desk its a mess...papers everywhere! Still trying to keep up. (By the way Sarah remember that frame you gave me years ago with all of our names on it? its right there in my cube with my kiddos and hubby in a photo...I love it!)

I had to fill out a questionnaire about what i like and such and now everyone knows of my appreciation for Hugh Jackman! Needless to say a lovely woman at work creates some beautiful artwork and gave me this for my birthday as well...Pretty smokin' (huh Milz??) So he hangs behind me so when i get up to move around I can see his cuteness!

A few days after my birthday my Homie-G who sits next to me got me some cupcakes. She is a great girl i enjoy having her next to me. Hailey is her name and she is a delight to have around. She makes me feel young and assures me I am way smarter then I think I am. We laugh together A LOT and it makes for good times at work when you have someone like that who you can be yourself with. She is amazing, I hope she knows it. I may have to tell her more often. Its like having another little sister around. She is so talented (she is a photographer on the side), smart (works overtime for the company doing a bunch of stuff i dont understand but want to learn), funny (her and Jake have videos going back and forth of saying hi to each other), beautiful (she is lovely inside and out) and super caring (she encourages me to rise to my potential). 

And so that was my birthday and the adventures of the crazies.....

2 comments:

Harlin Family said...

How could you not love life with those hilarious kids?! I'm sorry about that sickness. Hopefully it will be short lived. Love you Moira!

Melissa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Sorry the kids were sick man. That totally blows.
I'm glad you have people you like and can feel comfortable around. It's so great.
You know I'm loving that picture!!!!!
❤️