Sunday, February 8, 2015

Bras, Love and Kids

Bras are important i dont care what you think. In reality if I could go without one I would be happy but unfortunately not so much.

I have noticed lately the lack of bra correctness (thats a word right?) It makes me wonder if we need more education on the importance of under garments or learning to love ourselves. Take it as what you think but go get yourself fitted you may find a more comfortable existence awaits.
Now this is something I have had to deal with my girls oh and myself...I have two daughters with...eh em...small chests and one who seems to have taken everything from both sisters. 

On a better note Sundays have become so nice lately. A few weeks ago we had a new bishopric called in our ward. Unfortunately for the new bishop his last name is Watson. Well heres the thing my children are completely insane. We dont have cable and we watch a lot of movies. Sherlock with Robert Downey Jr is one of the family favorites...as well as BBC's Sherlock. Jake has a way of saying funny things....a while ago we were all hanging around as a family and out of no where he says "Lie down with me Watson" it was hysterical. That kid comes out with the funniest lines....Probably not a good thing to have our entire bench laughing at the new bishop...oh and he is a cop! Good times.

I have a few different notes to go to I know a few posts ago i was pretty harsh and I am what I am. It was nice to get some good feed back from people who know and love me. I enjoy having the feedback. Positive and negative it makes me a better person by far. A lovely lady came by my work the next night and gave me this 
who doesnt love chocolate and a diet coke and a huge hug from a fellow North Easterner?? (She is from Canada over where i am from Nova Scotia i believe I could be wrong but Canada never the less) She gave me hope and love that i needed. She is a joy in my life, we dont see each other much but when we do its so much fun (note to self make a date with Lara and girls)

My kids take my phone sometimes and decide that taking pictures are a good thing. I feel like if they put them there i can put them here so here are my children









notice how Laura always seems to evade the bad picture taking? i have to look hard an long to find one of her
and even then its not a bad one she just does not take bad photos....

John got some awards for Scouts and got a bunch of awards over the Christmas break he worked really hard and got 6 or so merit badges in turn i got these 
Plus he had to conduct the whole court of honor. He did an awesome job. I am terrible at taking pictures of that stuff as taking pictures in a church building is something i dont do. 

I am so happy to have the kids I have. I heard a quote today that the most important work I will ever do is in my home. Failure as a parent occurs when we as parents stop trying. I dont want to stop trying and not giving my children a safe haven to be in a place to have peace. Although they are crazy and wild they love each other. I have watched my kids support and love each other when nobody else would understand. 

That being said here are my kids minus Laura as usual



1 comment:

Harlin Family said...

As usual, I love every post. It was good to see you at the ordination. I do appreciate your hugs. :)