Saturday, January 30, 2016

Better, Happy, Forever

I am learning how to be a better person at work. The last few weeks have been difficult,  but at work it would seem much harder. I am at a good place at work where i tend to help a lot of people. I help the lead out with the work flow and answer questions that arise. I am trying to work harder at being better behaved. I struggle with that. I have to figure out how to do better. It is a struggle. I have my New England smart mouth and tend to say things i shouldnt half the time. I am working on it. Sometimes it is tough because i have to really watch myself.

People in Idaho are soft. Really soft. I feel like sometimes i cannot really be who I am because I am going to hurt peoples feelings. Not that i care that much outside of work but I suppose its something i need to pay attention to. Again working on it.....

The kids are doing really well. I had a great out pouring of love and comfort with my last blog. I am often surprised by those who care so much for me, even with my mouth. Makayla and John are recovering really well. They have a bit more time before they are completely healed. It has been terribly sad to watch them struggle, but they are tough kiddos. Our other child is recovering well and on a great path. Life is always a struggle, learning to deal with it is the tricky part.

Last night i came down really sick. I was throwing up at both ends (if you know what i mean). At one point i was on the floor hoping to get off the floor. I had to call Shane to come and get me. I havent been in a spot like that for a while. I remember when i was pregnant with Laura I was sooo HUGE i couldnt get off the floor ever. So i would wait on the floor and try to scoot over to the step in the front room to get up. Was a really tough time. Now i look at her and she is beautiful and wonderful. She has the most wonderful personality. She is finally signed up for Drivers Ed and putting in applications. I cannot believe she is almost 16.

I cant believe i have a 20 Year old in 2 weeks. Brenda is so smart and wonderful. She is working and going to school and balancing her life in a positive way. She has such a wonderful future ahead of her, working towards it is the key. We all have to find a balance, balance is hard, but with family around and support we can make it.

Life is an interesting ride, sometimes the ride is really hard. I watch others and wonder how their life can be so easy. I want a new car, new phone, new clothes,want want want. But where does want get you? Want gets you without. Then I realize i have the greatest kids. Do they drive me crazy? Yes. Do they make it difficult sometimes? Yes. Then i realize I have been given much MUCH  more than i ever thought i would have. Good husband who is a strong priesthood holder, fiscally responsible, understanding, loving, a fantastic father. I have 3 of the most wonderful daughters who are strong in their morals and have their heads working towards what God wants of them. 2 sons who are working on becoming Eagle Scouts and trying to be like their dad. They all are the best. We have a house, where there is peace, love, and understanding. Where we have joy, laughter, and strength in family.

I am so grateful for this....I hope we can have it forever. Look at those smiles....



1 comment:

Melissa said...

2651 e Boise ave
That's where to send that last picture!!!!
Love you guys xx