Monday, October 24, 2016

Review, Birthday, Sunrise,


This is long over due. Somehow life has gotten overwhelming, crazy and I have not been able to keep up with much. I feel like i cant really even go back this far....as i read what I have already written I realize all to painfully that i have such wonderful people around me. I forget sometimes that i need to stop and take advantage of the beauty around me. I need to be more grateful, more appreciative of things, people, love, life...everything. I have become painfully aware lately of my lack of awareness of others. I need to be brought back to reality and re reading my blog has done just that...I love those ladies around me, the ones whom I work with and the ones i spend time with. Read on and see what i mean......
See these!!! These are delicious cupcakes from Costco. I love them so much. They are super amazing. My birthday has come and gone again. My mates who sit around me spoiled me. I am not a fan of decor on my birthday but they did it anyway.

(btw these are the best peanutbutter balls i have ever had)

I was cool with it. Although i made it hard for them to do it. One of them, my Homie, had to drag me off to get me some lunch and i came back to all this stuff on my desk. 

It was a bit overwhelming for me. I like attention but not this much. It was nice of them. What you dont see is all of the little chocolates hiding on my desk and in every nook and cranny they could find. It was a few days before i found them all. It was sweet. 
on one of my rides home i was so amazed at the beauty of the clouds in the evening sky. I drive into the sun on the way to work and on the way home. I get some magnification views. I was driving along the freeway and just clicked a shot. I am always amazed at the beauty of the earth. 



All of these are my drives to work. They are simply beautiful. My photos do not give them justice. The colors in the morning are calming and lovely. Sometimes i just want to pull up a hammock and rest in the breeze while the sun rises. 

Back to me...of course this is all about me right...one of my fav breakfasts waffles and sausage links. I love love love sausage links. I could eat the whole package. There is nothing like warm waffles with butter and syrup. I also had a great dinner that day. Pork ribs and potatoes with some pound cake and strawberries and whipped cream. I love my family they sure know how to take care of me. I also got some money to get my hair done as well. I am excited that i can keep up the red. It was a lovely day. 
I love my family, i love those who love me.









No comments: