Monday, October 24, 2016

So So Random


Sometimes silly things happen at our house. It was conference weekend we were all laying around and Makayla was bugging dad...and Dad was then in Makaylas spot. So then annoyance ensues at our house. 
I had to get my first flu shot EVER...it was horrid, absolutely HORRID....BUT i had the cutest little band aid. I was sick for a while a couple of days. I do not want to do that again but alas i have to do this every year, its required by my work.

The next installment of Wolverine is coming out in March and I must say i cannot WAIT. I am so excited. I have plans to go see this movie its going to be a great time.




Makayla got her senior photos done. These are the ones i took I personally think she is absolutely stunning but then i am biased. I hope our sweet Rachelle has them finished soon. 



Random photos of us laying around in our dark house. We sometimes just sit around and talk. Covered up and laying on each other. Love my family that they can sit with together and talk together.

The presidential debate was on and I had my phone on. Shane and I were brushing our teeth and we looked back there were the kids watching it. Whilst this was going on they were discussing what each person was saying as well. I was really happy to watch. I was so grateful they were and are interested in what is going on. They amaze me......

AND finally 

This poor guy...I have talked about him a bit but Jake snuck this photo of him yesterday. I have to say Skyler has been the best addition to our family. He is a wonderful man who is caring, kind, loving, musical, mechanical, understanding, grumpy when he is tired...but most of all a part of our family. I hope he loves us as much as we love him, because we are so different from his family. 



1 comment:

Melissa said...

So pumped for wolverine.