Sunday, July 13, 2014

PPPPOOOOO-pourri

Most people know that I work at Bed Bath and Beyond....I only work there once a week at this point and its fun to go as I work with some interesting people. I feel like I wield some power there, I probably dont but it is a nice thought. 

Last winter one of my managers found this funny youtube video about a product that I found quite hilarious

 

I showed this clip to everyone!!!! Ya so I went to work last saturday night, low and behold there on my desk is the product........



Apparently there are different smells as well....so for 9.99 you can go and get yourself some stuff that will make your poo not stink...Last time I checked it was on back order but there it is my friends...go out and get yourself some!!1

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like you have enough to share with me ;)

Jenniflower said...

LOL LOL LOL LOL, have you seen the other video 2nd hand stink?Hilarious! Thanks for a good laugh!!