Friday, March 25, 2016

Skyler and Brenda Engagement photos

This one is going to be photos. My girl is getting married to a pretty cool guy. I am happy for her. She is so lovely. I hope he loves her as much as her father and I do. It all seems surreal that she is getting married....still cannot believe it.





There are always the fun ones as well.......


dorks


and the little brother watching ever so closely making sure there is no funny business...


Skyler is great for Brenda, he calms her and brings a new found joy to her life. She is finding much joy in life that she has not had in a while. I am happy, just hoping that they have a wonderful marriage. 

Many thanks and great love to Rachelle, you my sweet friend are amazing, simply amazing.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing, love the pictures, so happy happy happy for Brenda and Skyler

Melissa said...

How beautiful are these guys man. Am I right people? So happy for them. Rachelle is amazing. Glad they were able to have these.