Saturday, May 14, 2016

Shopping, Science, Work

Saturdays are nice when there is nothing to do. But more often then not, there is something to do...more than one somethings. I dont want there to be anything to do.....Today i had to go out shopping to buy some new clothes. I finally FINALLY got some new bras...those things are spendy. I found one that was a bit different than what i usually buy, and i was surprised i liked it. So i bought a usual one and a new one. It was a bit cheaper as well. I also found a couple of shirts and 2 pair of dress pants.

I went with my girl Laura. Makayla was busy and who wants to take boys with them???


I also took her out earlier to teach her how to drive a standard. Most our cars are standards. I have to teach the kids how to drive them as Shane is not a fan. Needless to say it takes a bit to teach her. She gets flustered easily when she really shouldnt. She will get it soon enough, Not sure how long my clutch will like it but it will work out.

This is John and his buddy Alex. They seem to get on very well. We were at the school cause John had a science project to present. The kids in his class all had the same project and had to present it. He did a great job. He is not a fan of doing things that require the tediousness of doing this kind of thing. But he did a great job. He is a quick boy. He really is super smart and these kinds of things bore him. He did great. We had to be there so that he could get a good grade. He did.


Our dog Jill really likes the backyard. Except for the damned squirrels. They will sit on the fence and behind the transformer and chitter at her. Drives her crazy. Sometimes she gets really mad and hits the fence. It is funny sometimes, only sometimes.



On another note I love the job i have. I didnt realize the feeling of accomplishment could actually be there at the end of a week. The person before me left a lot of work. She really struggled to understand everything and make it work but it just wasnt there for her. It has taken me 2 weeks to get through the piles of work she has left behind. I think it would have been more frustrated, bur in reality i loved the challenge of getting through it. I have a great trainer. Her name is Debra. She is so kind and understanding. I am glad to have someone like her to work with. She has taken the time to help me out when i needed it. She is so learned in everything, I can only hope to be as smart as she is. It will take some time but it will come. 

It is nice to work in a place where i dont have a lot of worries. It is a wonderful place to be. I like the challenge and the friendship. I hope you have something like that in your life, whether you are working or not. Surround yourself with challenges, love and friendship. Makes life easier. 



No comments: