Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Skyler and Brenda Rigby

My girl got married!!! She was so beautiful. Skyler was just so handsome. It was a wonderful weekend.



I am hoping to have more photos soon. Some of the ones I have seen so far are absolutely wonderful. They had a wonderful wedding It was nice to have so many people come and see them. 
here is one with my parents

Sarah is helping Brenda walk by the temple. 
jake dancing with his sister
My sweet friend Melissa with Brenda. Melissa was the one Brenda went to at her lowest and then came to us. I love Melissa. She is a wonderful woman who is strong, kind, self assured, everything i want to be. I love you Milz!!!


Jake was in a lot of photos, he was the first to have a photo with the newlyweds.He has had a really hard time with Brenda leaving but has grown to love Skyler so much. Jake really looks up to Skyler and that makes a mother happy. 

This guy, in the middle, is Jake Wells. Jake and Skyler were friends and Brenda joined their circle of friends. Jake is the reason my girl found her hubby. Jake is a great guy, he has some great friends. I am so happy he could be there for them. 

Our sweet friends Rachelle and Mari took photos of the wedding and are working on them. The ones i have seen are stunning. There were a few hiccups along the weekend, but they were overlooked and we just had a very god time. There were 2 moments i will always remember. 

The first one is when Brenda came out of the dressing room and was getting ready to go meet Skyler after they had been sealed.They wanted a private moment together, I came around the corner to make sure Skyler was ready, when Brenda walked around the corner his face lit up. He told her how beautiful she was. So standing there in the hall way in the temple they hugged each other and enjoyed a moment of sweet peace. I took their bags and walked away. The sweet matron let them have the time together. It was a precious moment. I hope they remember it. 

The other moment has to do with this photo

Brenda wanted to do a dance with her daddy. She used the song My Little Girl by Tim McGraw. It is very unusual for Shane to get really emotional but dancing with his girl brought him to tears. It was very touching. She is a great daughter. 

Just last night I realized that she isnt my girl anymore. She is Skylers. It is a tough pill to swallow but I trust him with my girl. I hope they have a great life. It will be full of ups and downs I am sure. They have a journey that will be tough, joyous, happy, sad...everything, It will be great. I hope to have more photos soon....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm so pumped to see the pics. The day was awesome. I'm glad o was there. Love you guys x