Saturday, April 16, 2016

Smashburger, Running, Relaxing

A girlfriend at work and I are moms. We had lunch on Friday that was absolutely Smashing!!! It was SmashBurger. I had never been there before, she brought me a burger and oh my goodness...deliciousness and heaven in my mouth. I owe her some money and/or a lunch....We were talking and then made that funny chomping noise that all moms do with their babies, we looked at each other and laughed. Her little one is a girl and so precious. She is an amazing mother, wife and coworker. Over the last 6 months or so she has been a super support to me. She can tell when I am down, she can see through my struggles. I am so grateful to have her in my path. Its like we have met on a trail in the woods and are just navigating together. We have complained to each other about everything at one point or another. We have supported each other in all things. We have a lot of similarities. I cannot say enough about her. Its a strange thing when you meet someone who is almost like exactly like you AND you like them. I know that i can be myself with her. Every time we see each other it is like we had never been apart. We just pick up where we left off. Moral to this story if you are ever in Boise go to this place...its heaven in your mouth

 Image result for smashburger logo

I thought i would be more saddened by leaving Ameriben but I have discovered I am not. I am feeling so much peace in my life right now. We are making the best decision for our family. I think with all the excitement of  Brendas wedding, life is not really chaotic. There is a sense of peace that is flowing through, its nice. I havent felt this peace in a while...a long while.

John, Jake and Laura have been running lately. I think my boys have found girls. This is sort of funny to me. I knew it would come but there are a few girls at school who like both boys. It has created a sort of competition between them that has created quite a bit of laughter in our house. I am  really glad they are doing that. I have heard the boys talk about taking weight lifting class at school. That is really great. They are chubby and need to loose some weight, as I do. This year is the year. I went a bought them new clothes for the wedding and they are nice. I am interested to see what happens.





Tonight we are watching the new Star Wars movie. Sammies and chips...its a nice night to just relax. I am glad we can do that. I am more excited we have a home to be in. 

No comments: