Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Glorious Christmas Present

I was given an amazing gift for Christmas. I look at it everyday. I was surprised by the gift and so glad i have it hanging in my house.  My girls got a hold of my Aunts L1 and L2 to get me a collage of my mother at different times of her life. I have been thinking lately about how wonderful it would be to have my mother here. How much i miss her. Probably in a different way every year. This year its more tender to me. I love my mums, brothers and sisters. I realize what kind of person I am from them. I get so much from them as well as from my fathers side. Lets be honest there is a bit of crazy from both sides...ok  A LOT of crazy from both sides...different crazy but crazy that makes me fun.
Here is the gift....My Mum...I had my daughter email the collage to me so i can send it to my siblings so they can have one on their wall if the choose as well. (no worries guys i will just behind right now)



I see my siblings in her so so much. I love to see that smile on her face in the lower corner. I remember that smile, i dont remember much but that i do...

What a joy to see her, when we moved to the house we are in now i lost one of my favorite possessions she made for me as well as a photo of her and my dad before she got sick. So this is what i have now, it is glorious....I will see her again. Right now she is with my grandchild just nurturing and getting ready to send that precious baby to my baby and her husband. She is loving my brother with all that she is. Watching over me on the days i cannot watch over myself...She is my angel and frankly i cannot wait until that day when i get to see her. Until she can be with her siblings again and raise some hell (can you say that about heaven?). I bet they cant wait either....I am so humbled to be her daughter and that my dad had enough sense to marry her (ya i said it) Also that he had enough sense to change their lives and join a church that unites us forever...thanks dad (sorry thats about all your gonna get from me on that..ever <3) 

What a glorious life...My baby is having a baby lets see if that little looks like my mum when that ones comes....