Sunday, March 16, 2014

Beginning of the END

I have been contemplating for a long period of time the idea of a blog. Spoke to a few people and I got a resounding YES!!! Ok, I only spoke to like 2 people and they are pretty cool so this is what it is. 

So intro to what is on my mind. WAIT, brief intro to me....

I have 5 siblings, 3 brothers and 2 sisters...take that back one decided to not reside here on earth for the time being so he can suck it!! (I love Malcolm just a bit pissed at him) I also have 3 step siblings who are amazing people and I love them. They are great. 

I am married to a HUGE redneck guy...not fat...just very redneck. Somehow in our marital arrangement we have 5 children. 3 girls and 2 boys. I am thinking that the boys are the best at this point, maybe only because they are younger. 

So there is Brenda Renae, 18, senior in high school and I want her to move out but she wont. Apparently living here is good?! Not sure why that is but eh, she will leave sooner....sooner....

Then there is Makayla Jayne, 15, and not quite ready to move on with life so I have to keep her for a while.

Laura Danielle is now 14 and lovely as ever and today I can keep her other days probably not so much. She is a good girl just somewhat on the annoying side...akin to me I would say.

OH There are 2 boys who are pretty delightful...John Thomas, 11, and Jakob Joseph, 9...my little men
Jilly is in the picture with John. For some reason leaving out the dog seems wrong. She has been in our family for quite a few years. I think like 6 but someday that dog is going to take a ride on a short bus and not come home. I have a love hate with her, ok mostly hate but what do ya do just live.....
Finally Me and the Hubs....

As this is just the beginning of this blog we shall all hope it is not the end. I am known for being lazy so we shall see how long this goes on...I am willing to try but dont count on me for any awesome insights as I am  usually a punk and like to annoy....i will attempt to be just me...that is a feat in itself

5 comments:

SherryT said...

Very nice! Glad you are doing this. Those of us who love and miss you will be able to see more of you! Good luck in keeping it up.

Unknown said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

I love it!

Harlin Family said...

Awesome! Not so hard to start up right? I love the pictures. :) Don't be annoyed by my smiley faces. I do them a lot and they are totally sincere. :)

Melissa said...

Whoohoooo