Friday, May 30, 2014

Cake, cinnamon rolls and Hugh? Yup!


It s the end of a long week, I wish I had the chance to get to my blog more. I find myself thinking about it often. I have a bunch of random stuff going through my mind and randomness this blog may be. To start out here is an awesome cake that Jake made for a scout activity

.
I wish I could say I got a bite of it but alas I did not. I had to have a blood draw the next day and couldnt have any. The next day I ended up with the bottom layer and some frosting. Sad I know but I probably didnt need it anyway. 

My friend came to me in a panic a few weekends ago and needed her hair done. I quickly swooped it up and it was lovely. Stunning actually cause she is pretty darn stunning. In return she brought me some of her delicious cinnamon rolls. These are amazing!!! My step mommy makes some good ones (i am talking DELICIOUS,  these ones remind me of hers)

We eat a lot of peanut butter at our house. Shane found a good deal hence this tub of peanut butter. 
Ya sure I was surprised but then I remember its Shane and he is a deal finder. What to do but start baking I guess. 
This  is beautiful Gwen. Her mom and dad are super fantastic people and musically talented. One sunday a bit back they had to share their talents so Gwen got to hang with us. Of course Shane put her to sleep right a way. She is a chunky little money and super sweet. Her mom is 5 foot nothing and slender I am still trying to figure out how she carries this baby around. Needless to say she is stinking cute. 







Sometimes playing a game on a Holiday afternoon makes the night fun and exciting?! The boys found a ball that is used for handball and we decided to go out and play handball. Of course I take pictures so that is that....Children had a great time with dad, penalty for messing up you stand against the wall and get hit with a ball...say what you will it was fun to watch. 
Oh wait how did this get in here????!!!
So after all of that I am still chomping at the bit to get to see the new X-men film. We have tried to go the last 2 weeks but something else always wins out...you know typical stuff, but life is life it will happen soon. I guess it will be amazing when I do get to see it. For now I will wait and dream of Hugh mowing the lawn and serving me lemonade.....

1 comment:

emt8385 said...

Oh hugh jackman...... excuse me while I wipe up my drool...... Yummmmy