Friday, May 9, 2014

Love notes

Sometimes my kids really surprise me they are awesome! One day I came home from work an had a break down, I received a sweet note from Jakob later that night.
(dear mom you are the best because you always hug me. and you always take me out and I am thankful for feeding me and taking care of me. I am sorry about your job but if you have to do it for your family you have to do it and thank you for loving me but you know I love you to.)

Made me feel awesome. He sees the efforts I go to for him (even if I HAVE too). I know we have been through the wringer that boy and I. He is a joy in my life. Watching him grow has been delightful. Jakob is a private, sweet, kind hearted boy who hates hurting anyone/thing. He rarely tells me verbally how much he loves me but I cannot leave the house with out a hug from him. Come home with out a hug from him. Get into a car without him opening the door or pulling out my chair at dinner. 

Jakob is a delight and I am blessed to be his mother. I know that God has put him in our family to round us out. He has a dry humor which makes anyone laugh (after you think about it for a moment). I will write more about him on another day but for today Jakob Joseph Henrie is my sweet boy. 

2 comments:

Harlin Family said...

He is a sweet boy and has a smile that makes anyone melt. Girls are gonna love that. :)

sistaht26 said...

I love Jakob, he is a sweet boy. You are both blessed to have each other. Love you!