Friday, May 9, 2014

Memoirs of a Day

My lady friend Rachelle took some awesome pictures of our family. This post will be chocked full of them. It was a tough choice on which ones to put up but here goes. Ifns any of yous wants one shoot me a message and I will see about printing one for you.













 this one is a favorite of mine......


 makayla looks like a pin up girl




 Me and my girls all beautiful







 Brenda with her mouth closed and with her awesome hair
 girls all have necklaces and are (going to be) best friends


 NOT admiring the beard but my sweet hubs
 and he is pinching my butt i am sure
 love that guy
all my fam looking amazing!!
Those are the cool ones I have some others which are typical of our family here they come

 beard on the head of the boy
 booty shot with the brother in the back
 Laura Fab, the others questionable

 be cause why not

 this one the kids say Jake looks like he is pooping

 I dont think Laura ever takes a bad picture
 Makayla on the other hand...well
 Rachelle told us to pose and John happened to be in front of her so here it is
 Laura doesnt like people in her bubble
 we tried to put Jake in the fire place
 and the pose
 Brenda everytime EVERYTIME
The end....Thanks Rachelle for being so amazing we can pose for you anytime

3 comments:

emt8385 said...

I would like them all please LOL what a beautiful family

Melissa said...

They look great. Rachelle is talented and you guys make great models.
Love you xox

sistaht26 said...

hahaha I love all the pictures! I love your family!