Saturday, May 17, 2014

Recovery and stuff

Sometimes this is how I feel. I found this on the internet this week after a long day of trying to deal with angry people on the phone. This week has been exciting, amazing yet I have been so sick all week long. I realize that I am not the healthiest person in the world. It is frankly quite annoying. I can be working out, eating healthy and taking vitamins and still get sick. Certainly can bring me down.

So I got a new job which starts on Monday with an insurance company here in town. This company has been in business for 30  years and has a great track record as well as awesome financial standing (yes I am a nerd and check out financials). The HR lady called me to put in my resume, I did, then did a phone interview, then face to face interview. Hire the next week. I start working on Monday. I only had one week left at my other job. The people at Intelesure are amazing and wonderful, the actual business is not that great.

New job has a pay increase and good benefits for our family. I will start out in Customer Service but I have the ability to work my way through the company to other positions after 6 months. I explained that my goal was to move through the company to other positions utilizing my degrees at some point. This option is available with this job. I am so grateful for this job. I know I havent started it yet but I am grateful to Heavenly Father for providing a way.

In other news having a sinus infection through this week has wiped me out. I didnt get nearly enough sleep and i still feel exhausted. My niece Julia graduate from college today and I did not go. My girlfriend graduated from college as well and I didnt go to her party either. I made it down the road to the church for a few hours and came home to sleep. I feel like catching up is a tough thing when i have to work as well. But it will all work out...maybe....

This is a short one and I have so much I want to write about but again...still attempting to recover....

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Such great news.

Harlin Family said...

So happy about the new job! Sorry about being sick...go watch a Hugh Jackman movie. :)